Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 18 June 2015

Flowers in June

Flowers in the garden, up close
 Above and below Love in the Mist
I love the bud just about to burst
 Saxifraga 'Primuloides
Pretty little alpine
 I love yellow and white flowers
 Roses
 Pretty in pink
So many different Aquilegia's
 A bit of blue, 
coming along well
I have done nothing this week other than stitch, not alot to do in the garden, just enjoy everything. We have had the boys every night after school, which has been fun, Sammy loves being outside.
I'm home alone tonight, so loads of time for relaxing, I've just finished left over pizza from the boys tea, so no cooking tonight. It rained last night so no watering to do, as you can see I have done my walk around the garden with camera in hand.

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've got a relaxing night ahead. Love the photos of all your flowers, it's time to sit back and enjoy all the hard work you've put in to your garden now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A relaxing time, enjoy it to the full. My quilt is off the frame and the binding is machined to the front Now my feet are up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers. I prefer close up shots in the garden! Your photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photographs!! I love Love in a mist. I have some too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics! Love the yellow daisy :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Garden time is so lovely, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails