Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 28 May 2015

Stitching and stash

Hubby got my parcel for me
lovely stash
 I go a fat quarter of both
White and Ivory Linda Evenweave 
and a full meter of Antique White Brittney Evenweave
all 28 hpi
the threads are for next project
 Carrie Rose, I have done more on the side
I have gone to the bottom of the page on this stage
I just have to full in a few bits
 Aquilegias in the garden
looking good, I love these flowers
 A self seeder with a different colour flower, 
much nicer colour then the mother plant above. 
 Salvia in my BBQ bucket, 
I love these as well
 It's much cooler here today and with the promise of rain tomorrow, I don't have many plans to be out side.
Every thing is looking good on my afternoon check after work.
Plans for tonight are to stitch, I would like this section finished before the new project comes through. I still have plans for a big project, hence the big piece of natural fabric, but it will wait for me.
I also have Dark Places to finish, just a few chapters left, it's a really great book, and I have no idea of the ending.
No plans for the weekend, I am not working, just two days at home, no requirement to got into town or to shops, still living off the contents of the freezer. On Saturday hubby is planning our 1st BBQ if it is nice, we can only wait and see.

6 comments:

  1. Love your new stash Marlene.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new stash.
    Enjoy your quiet weekend, hope the rain keeps off for your BBQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping for some rain, my water butts are getting low. The stitching is as lovely as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great new stash! Carrie Rose continues to grow and be so pretty. That seems like one very big project! Hope the weather is good for your Bar-B-Q!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's raining here today, I hope it stays fine tomorrow for your bbq.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty stash and stitching and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails