Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Monday 20 August 2012

My new start, finish and RAK

I have started my Christmas design, I want to get this finished early, I love every thing about this design.
The Weeks Dye Works, colour Noel, is just stunning and the buttons, which I am not normally not a fan off,  they will add to the finished item.  Please keep an eye on this project, when I post my final photo, and it won't take long to stitch, This is my next RAK, I will be sending the pattern, plus the buttons and the Noel coloured silk, to a lucky winner. When I purchased this design I brought two of every thing I will require, ready for this give away, so watch this space, leave your comment on the finished page.

My heart is finished, I enjoyed doing this quickie, it was nice to stitch something different.
My plan is to spend a half day this week making up all my recently stitched designs, I am really behind with this, but I have every thing I need, so watch this space.
I am off work this week, I'm not able to drive so I am housebound, I plan to do loads of things in the house.

Every one is at work, Fliss, Steve, Josh and Sammy are on their way to Manchester to see Grandma, and will be back at the weekend for Josh's birthday. So I have loads of time to do things. Later in the week I did promise Josh I would make him a chocolate cake for his birthday, I also have a few cards to make.

I am beginning to heal again, my goodness how many times do I have to say that. But no more operations for this girl, waiting for scars to heal, bruises to go. The hospital side of my life is over, there will be check ups but that's all.

5 comments:

  1. Hello

    Your blog is lovely!
    The heart design is very pretty and your new start is great.
    I hope you start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful stitching. I like the look of that christmas design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is beautiful. I love the Christmas design.
    Liebe grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors on your christmas piece are very lovely and I think the heart came out nicely too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your quiet week, i hope your healing continues and you are soon able to get out and about.
    Beautiful new start, the NOEL thread is gorgeous, very effective on the fabric.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails