Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 8 March 2012

Is it really Thursday

It's been a busy week since I last posted, loads of family time and fun, and sadly not alot of stitching done.
I have a new apt for my ipad, and I love it, I can do almost any keep calms I want
I have almost finished this months Sweet Flowers, just some back stitches to finish.
I'm loving the colours, but I have added the green, I think it makes it vibrant.


 I hope to get it all done tonight, or finish my Tribal penguin, not sure what I will stitch yet.
I should be sorting my giveaway on Somerset House, it was due on 1st March, but I promise I will do it on Saturday, we have had such sunny days, cold but sunny, so I have been walking in my lunch break, and I'm tired when I get home, so I have my lazy head on.

Last night I was with Fliss, Josh and Sam, Josh was playing Sudoku on my ipad, completing the first three levels, he is a clever little boy, and like me he loves to play.  Sam was playing the piano, he loves he can get a "tune". Fliss and I had time to chat and catch up, I love visiting their cosy cottage, almost like a time warp, a happy family all smiles and laughter.

brilliant stitching I have finished both

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    I love your new app!

    Your Sweet Flowers sampler is really beautiful. I like the green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to live in a cottage . . . they do seem cozy and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying seeing your progress on Sweet Flowers. So pretty!

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails