Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 15 March 2012

Another finish

 Romantic Sampler is done
To say I'm pleased is an under statement
 To me it looks stunning
 Fliss my daughter loves it
 Every bit of it make a perfect whole
 With mixed pink material, this will be a cushion soon
 Simple but stunning
 It was a pleasure to stitch.
I am now starting Patchwork Sampler by Jan Houtman and Tribal Cat, the sampler I am doing as it is designed, but the cat I am doing with shades of orange in memory of our cat Tiger, can't wait to get into both.

On Sunday I will have my next RAK, it involves Tribal Penguin, I have a great idea, so please pop back and see if you agree it's great.

This week is flying by, with the fine sunny days we are having and the foggy mornings it's a mixture of weather, but I am loving walking in my lunch break, and my weight is looking better. I have found an apt for iphone ;ipad and computer called MyFitnessPal, it's free to download and it helps you count calories, it has a real good data base of foods, and it's interesting to see what you are eating each day.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish! Congrats on sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I love the colors! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!!
    It looks really beautiful, congratulations on finishing.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty finish! I know you have to be so happy with this one.

    happy stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Congratulations on your beautiful finish, the colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful! Congrats on the finish! I've been using MyFitnessPal since the beginning of February and I've lost 8 pounds so far (with exercise!) It's amazing to know what, and how much, we put in our bodies everyday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails