Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Tuesday 31 January 2012

First and last

It's the first month of the year, 
and the last day of the month, where did it go!

I had a busy day stitching on Sunday, got loads done, I have 3 centres to do and then the background, which I am thinking of doing white, then just the boarders. Should be finished soon.

I did not get my sewing machine out on Sunday, I was enjoying my stitching so much, I have loads of patterns I want to do my head is buzzing.

It's the coldest week of the winter so far, no snow, but really frosty each morning,

2 comments:

  1. If you find our where January went let me know!

    The temperature has certainly dropped. Hot water bottle time methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitches are beautiful. I liked your trip back thru memory lane.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails