Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 22 December 2011

More decorations


 I popped into Laura Ashley yesterday and these came home with me
I like to add something to my tree each year
I do not follow theme's for my tree, it's our family history, I brought my first decoration in 1973, and I have added each year since, I have purchased items from most of the countries I have visited, it shows our family history.
I managed to do a small amount of stitching, I still want to finish this corner by the weekend, I have two and half rows to do, not much stitching, but it's not a repeat pattern, so I have to follow the chart. Romantic sampler can be find here at the designer's blog.
We have a get together after work in the board room, nibbles, bubbly and a staff raffle, it will be fun to have everyone together, we work over two sites.

Tonight I want to finish my house work, so there is nothing to do over our long weekend, tomorrow night we are out with friends, on Christmas Eve we will have Josh and Sammy for a couple of hours, then an evening in together.

Jan Houtman - Patchwork
the colours here look a bit bright
but this is heading for my next project.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baubles, Laura Ashley is one of my favourite shops. Checked out the link for Romantic, it appears that you can't buy the chart, such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your romantic sampler is coming along nicely. It is going to be so pretty when it is finished.
    The bulbs will look great on your tree.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails