Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 8 October 2011

Update

 I have done a bit more to my stitching, but it has been a busy week, and with my time divided between a good book, sewing and friends, the sewing is coming along slowly, and in the background the Romantic sampler is calling me........................
Had a good day, hair cut first thing, looking more and more like my old self, time with my happy hubby, a Welshman who is very pleased with his national ruby team, last team for UK still playing.
We are having a night in with a nice home cooked meal, I have just made blackberry and apple crumble, with custard, 1st of the X Factor live finals tonight, bliss, and another day off work tomorrow.

Please pop to my daughter Fliss's bog, photo heavy with my cute grandson Sammy....

2 comments:

  1. Blackberry and apple crumble . . sounds SO GOOD! Is there a recipe for it? I am a blackberry fan.

    ANd, I just want to pinch your grandson's cheeks . . he IS a cutie, Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Wales!! They played so well, I was always going to be sad for whichever team lost that game, as I love both Ireland and Wales!
    I am going to both of the semis next weekend in Auckland so will be cheering on your hubby's beloved Welsh boys to beat France.
    Hope you've enjoyed your stitchy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails