Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 3 September 2011

Love your hubby

It was Kev's birthday on Friday and Fliss and Steve brought the boys around, Sammy had good fun with his Grancha, later we went out with friends, and home for supper and a long chat and laughter.  A perfect way to start the weekend.
Today we have been doing chores ready for our garden party next Saturday, our anniversary is on Tuesday 6th, we are going out for a meal, just the two of us.

I do love my Kev, he is a good hubby, this morning he has cleaned both ovens on our cooker, it's been a long while since I was able to clean them, and it's so easy to shut the doors and say next time. So with our house cleaned top to bottom, most of the shopping done, and a party tent brought jut in case it's wet, we are ready, we expect about 50 family and friends.

As for the family sampler, I have just a few more stitches to finish it, I promise I will show you next time as we frame it, it will be on the wall for a party.




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails