Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Still stitching butttttttt

 I wanted to show you all my greenhouse


Aubergines



Cucumber's

Peppers


Tomatoes


And a clematis that did not want to go, this plant was dug out by the previous owners, but it just loved the spot by our front door, some of it decided to stay and bloom.

For years I have only used my greenhouse for seedling and tomatoes, but this summer I thought I would have a bit of fun and see what I could grow, can't wait until next year, when I plant a bit smarter to see what I can grow.

For my 25th wedding anniversary I have asked for a small glass greenhouse, this is just a plastic one, I really have the gardening bug.

1 comment:

  1. I love your clematis. My grandmother had a Jackmani that was gorgeous year after year. I've tried to grow them in Texas, but it's just too hot! Enjoy your flowers! We are having the worst drought in 35 years here right now!
    Hugs,
    Lainie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails