Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Sunday 20 February 2011

Russell Kane Does "Crazy In Love"


I love this, Russel Kane took part in Let's Dance for comic relief, on Saturday night, I thought this was so good I copied it here for you all to see. The aim of the programme is for the viewers to call in and vote for one of six acts on for the next 5 weeks, each call makes money for Comic Relief. Comic Relief is hosted every two years, and it a way for our comedians to help fundraise. Needless to say Russell won last Saturday night.

2 comments:

  1. Watched this last night and thought it was excellent. Thanks for posting it up - that's just given hubs and I a good laugh last thing on Sunday night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't he brilliant?! So glad he won and hope he wins the final.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails