Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Monday 29 November 2010

Getting ready

Well it's late November and our thoughts turn to Christmas.
I wanted to show you my stitching, it's a few years old
But I love to have it on my wall each yuletide.

It is stitched on 18 count Aider
using DMC silks (floss)

I love the colours

and the sentiments

I can't wait for this weekend, when the tree will go up and the place will look festive, I will do a post with photo's once every thing is in place, having down sized our house I have loads of things, so not every thing will go out.

I have not done much craft, I am feeling tired alot, and I'm having a bit of a block, I have a few things to finish for presents, so I will have to get going soon.

Sam is growing fast, he's 5 weeks old today, Josh his big brother is a darling and is getting excited with his christmas list for santa, we are all going to see santa this weekend with Josh, Fliss is healing well, and soon will be able to drive again. Su is doing well in her interviews for a new role within her company, so all is well here in Hampshire.

SNOW, not here in the south east of England yet, but we should see some by the end of the week, but boy it is cold here, fingers crossed it won't be as bad as in Scotland and the north east.
We normally do not see this type of weather until well into the new year, and often we miss having snow at all.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas design, and stitched so well! I can imagine how much you enjoy hanging it each year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty piece! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sampler it is really pretty
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see this design stitched and framed. Saw your link on another blog and wanted to thank you for stitching one of my designs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails