Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Spanish sampler

I wanted to show you my sampler, I am working on the second extra panel.


Yet again my photo is not the best, I am not sure if it's me or my camera, but the quality of my photo's are not that good at the mo. I so love stitching this design, and at this point my stitching is very important to me. I am picking the lighter panels to redo. I want to make this into a cushion cover for our bed, I have gone cushion mad, we have 6 on our bed, and bless Kev each night and morning the are moved and then put back, he just laughs I hope he will not mind another one.

I have had a craft evening, Su our middle daughter is getting married in August, we have just designed her wedding cards for both day and evening. From these we have designed the order of service and the table name place settings. At the weekend we will go to Hobbycraft and buy everything required to make them, so I am going to be busy next week.

I am pleased to have sorted the design, I will show you them in a later blog, I'm sure I won't be allowed to show them before we send them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails