Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Sunday 24 May 2009

Sunday Morning

The garden is looking good, full of colour,
but the snail's got into my little green house and had a feast!
We had a BBQ yesterday evening , first of the year
it was nice enough to sit there until 10.30pm
Joshy was there early on and had great fun in the garden,
he did not want to go home,
but mummy and daddy walked a very tired little boy home.


I wanted to show you my Spanish sampler, I stared last week, I have just started the third section, I love to stitch with lots of colours and not much canvas showing. This is on 32hpi with one strand of DMC thread. I saw this on Millys site, and knew I had to make it, I have a carpet I want to make for my dolls house but that will have to wait. kev is enjoying the quiet.

I spent time in the garden yesterday, and everywhere I go Thomas will follow.
He loves to have his picture taken and is a poser.

Grace is a little more reserved, she spend most of the time in her basket,
there is room for both cats, but Grace always has the best spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails