Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Monday 4 May 2009

5 minute muse








Another free orchid,
this is the second one I have in flower,
I have three more but they
are gather their their strength.







I am getting on with my cross stitch packwork,
I have decided not to fill the whole square with colour and each corner I am stitching with Ecru a natural colour.

Fliss has taken a shine to this design and would like it for a bedspread for her 1930/40 doll's house. Still a bit to do, and it's getting hard work, I so want to start another rug, but if I do this will never be finished!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marlene. The pattern for SPANISH SAMPLER is free since it is still a current SAL. Go to this site and click on "downloads" which is across the top.

    http://periphaeria.com/community/news.php

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails